How to move your mods folder to another drive#
These steps are identical for games that use a
mods folder (IW5/T4). You will just have to change the paths mentioned for your game.
- Make sure any Plutonium game is closed.
- Create a folder named
modsanywhere you want on the drive you want to store mods on. For example:
- If you already have mods installed on Plutonium T4, please press
Windows + R, paste this:
%localappdata%/Plutonium\storage\t4\modsand press Enter. MOVE (not copy) everything from here to your new
If you have mods on Steam T4, please move them also. Follow the same process as step 3, but you should move from the folder:
- Open a Command Prompt as Administrator. You can do this by searching for
cmdin Windows Search, and right clicking
Command Promptand pressing
Run as Administrator
- Copy this command to your clipboard:
mklink /J "%localappdata%\Plutonium\storage\t4\mods" "D:\Plutonium\T4\mods"
- If needed, update the paths to your specific locations.
- Right click inside the command prompt window to paste, then press enter.
- If everything is working the command prompt should write