If you are encountering Low FPS you can try these steps to increase it.
1. Open the Plutonium Launcher's
bin folder. You can do this by pressing
Windows Key + R and typing
2. Right click
plutonium-bootstrapper-win32.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> tick the "disable fullscreen optimizations" box.
Method 2 (Laptops with two GPUs)#
1. Open your windows settings -> System -> Display -> Graphics settings (on the bottom)
2. Click Browse and navigate to
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Plutonium\bin (you may have to enable "show hidden files and folders" in the windows explorer options to see the "AppData" folder)
3. Select plutonium-bootstrapper-win32.exe and hit the options button
4. Select your high performance/dedicated gpu and hit save
com_maxfps 250and press Enter (This command locks your framerate to 250, as higher values are known to cause instability.)
Some computers can't handle higher graphics, lowering your graphics settings in game may help on weaker computers.
You can also try switching between windowed borderless mode, fullscreen, and normal windowed mode. Try switching between them to see if one gives you more FPS.