Plutonium has an anti-cheat that was completely custom made by our developers. While we cannot divulge information on how it works, we can confidently say that it works as we have thwarted over 20,000 cheating attempts! It will never catch everything but it most people agree that is does a better job than some others out there.
Plutonium Cheat Policy#
It is important you read and understand the following policy in regards to our anticheat system.
Upon detection of a Cheat:
- Automatic ban of 7 days is placed onto the account.
- When the player tries to login, they will be displayed a message which tells them they are banned and also tells them how long is left until the ban expires.
- Attempting to bypass the ban in any way will lead to further restrictions.
- Once the ban length has expired, the system will automatically remove the ban.
- If the player is caught cheating again, the system will ban the account permanently.
- We will not provide any information regarding any given ban, remember you broke our rules.
The anticheat is always active even in solo play / private match.
If you wish to cheat in private / solo you can use the launchers LAN mode which disables online functionality and disables the anticheat.
The anticheat will be triggered by the following but not limited to:
- External tools and cheats
- GSC Injectors
- Rank Unlockers
- Class editors
- FoV/FPS changer programs
All official supported modding is safe including our built in GSC support.
How to disable the Plutonium anti-cheat#
Click the triangle next to the play button to disable anticheat.
Please note, as stated above this is for private use or in LAN mode. You will not be able to use our service to connect to servers while you have anti-cheat disabled.
What will not get me banned#
- Loading custom camos/textures using the folder we provide (See How to Load custom camos/textures)
- Loading gsc scripts/mods using the folder we provide (See Loading Mods into Plutonium)
- Changing dvars and using commands via the in-game console (See How to open the console)
- Unlocking your stats using the
- Breaking the rules on individual servers, those are moderated by their owners. Server owners can only ban you from their own server(s), not globally.